The main structure of stacker
The robot palletizer is mainly composed of mechanical body, servo drive system, arm mechanism, end-effector (grab), end-effector regulating mechanism and testing mechanism. The parameters are set according to different material packaging, stacking sequence, number of layers and other requirements to realize palletizing of different types of packaging materials. According to the function, it is divided into bag-feeding, steering, bag-arranging, marshalling, bag-catching palletizing, pallet storage, pallet conveying and corresponding control system.
(1) bagging mechanism. Using the belt conveyer to complete the palletizer bag feeding task.
(2) steering mechanism. According to the set procedure for packaging bags for the steering arrangement.
(3) bagging mechanism. The arranged packing bags are sent to the bag-storing mechanism by the belt conveyor.
(4) bagging mechanism. Using belt conveyor to arrange the packaging bags.
(5) bag grabbing and stacking mechanism. Using robot stacking mechanism to complete stacking operation.
(6) pallet warehouse. The stacked pallets are sent by forklifts and discharged to the pallet roller conveyor one by one according to the program, and empty pallets are regularly supplied to the stacking process. After reaching 8 layers, the stacking pallets are transported to the stacking pallet warehouse by the roller conveyor, and finally taken out by the forklift and sent to the warehouse for storage. The system is controlled by PLC.